Proud Etsy Member

HOLIDAY SEASON Agenda:

Atwater Garden Club presents it's second annual:
"Outdoor Boutique"
Saturday, May 19th, 2012
located at The Bloss House
Atwater, Ca (located on First St.)
We will be vending there....with my Trash Bags, NEW "The Humble Bungalow" home decor and handpainted items....and our New venture...."Furniture Rehabing"...we are excited for this one! located on the beautiful Bloss House grounds with many other "quality" vendors as they are hand selected...come out and join us!

*Note: if you would like to be added to my E-newsletter list to get current updates, events and giveaways, please email me with your name and a simple request @: byashleenicole@yahoo.com

Sunday, September 11, 2011

BLS Designs

 Brenda Lee Schroeder of "BLS Designs"  will also have a few items available for purchase at my booth at Atwater Fall Festival 2011.
Working with plastic canvas and yarn , Brenda creates custom coasters, bookmarks, ornaments, cards  and more...


Brenda's been working with plastic canvas for over 30 years!
"...As a young bride....I got so bored. So, my husband took me out to the craft store and said ...'Here...pick somethin!' I've been doing it ever since"
In fact, I actually remember having recieved some custom Barbie furniture as a 10 year old Birthday gift that my mother had Brenda make for me...it was the coolest thing!
( I am now 29)

Brenda's daughter , Jessica, also has the crafty-gene...
Jessica crochets beautiful custom hotpads and dish clothes .
Showing interest, after a friend taught Jes how to basic crochet, she learned a little more from her Grandmother who has been chrocheting for years.

Although she's only been chrocheting for such a short period of time, Jessica offers quality items at affordable prices...and will have a few items available for purchase at the Fall Fest as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment